Sweet Snacking Nibs - 10 pack
Sweet Snacking Nibs - 10 pack
Sweet Snacking Nibs - 10 pack
Sweet Snacking Nibs - 10 pack
Sweet Snacking Nibs - 10 pack
Sweet Snacking Nibs - 10 pack
Sweet Snacking Nibs - 10 pack

Sweet Snacking Nibs - 10 pack

Regular price
$59.50
Sale price
$53.49
Quantity must be 1 or more

Why You'll LOVE These Nibs:

They're crunchy. They're chocolatey. And they're… versatile? Yes! They are...

Nibs are the insides of cacao beans. Normally, chocolate makers roast the beans, "winnow" them (remove the husk), and use the nibs to make chocolate.

But when you eat nibs, you're eating the critical ingredient in chocolate... before the grinder gets to it. Drizzle on a little caramelized cane sugar... and WOW! The flavor explodes in your mouth!

Sweet Snacking Nibs are a perfect snack on their own. But add them to a trail mix or smoothie. Sprinkle them on top of yogurt, oatmeal, or ice cream. Or put some crunch and style into your cookies or salad dressing. 

Your guests will be delighted and impressed. If they're in the know, they might give you the ultimate compliment... "Nice nibs!"

Simple, World-Class Ingredients:

We make Sweet Snacking Nibs with cacao from Daniel South's hilltop farm on Costa Rica's Caribbean coast. We lightly roast his superb cacao so it holds its amazing flavor. And after we winnow it, we add organic, unrefined cane sugar from Costa Rica's Tayutic valley.

These Sweet Snacking Nibs are made with only two ingredients. Cacao nibs are 75% and the other 25% is delicious, and minimally processed cane sugar. This is the same ratio of cacao to sugar we use in our 75% dark chocolate.

Who Is This Product For?

Sweet Snacking Nibs are for anyone looking for a delicious, healthy, and energizing snack. If you don't want to reach for chips, cookies, or bars loaded with sugar and carbs, try nibs! 

Whether you're hungry for a late afternoon snack or just need something to munch on, you'll never feel guilty reaching for a handful of nibs.

This is our favorite form of chocolate that crunches… and never melts!